Friday, September 12, 2008

Bringing About The Change

I want to show you some fantastic pictures. All I could think of as I looked at them was my sadness that my parents, my sister and my brother had not lived to see this awesome thing. No matter who you want for president, you have to admit that the United States has changed forever. And I'm proud of this change. Indeed, I thank God for this change. This man appeared at a time when we needed hope, belief in a brighter future for ourselves and for our children, and I am hoping and praying that he gets the chance to fulfill his promise. I'm also putting my money on him, and I've only done that once before--for a senator, never for a presidential candidate. Remember that wishing won't make it so. Do the right thing. Click here. http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2008/8/29/21040/3558/576/577074

Gwynne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home